Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family For The Weekend

It has been 3 months since I have seen my parents. There flight comes in Thursday at 2p.m. and I am eager to pick them up from the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. I have many fun things planned for us to do while they are here for the next 3 days.

After I pick them up from the airport I plan for all of us to go eat lunch and go shopping around town. I am most looking forward to taking them to All Saints Episcopal school's- Upper School- Junior Varsity football game. While there my parents will get to meet the freshman YoungLife girls I mentor. Tomorrow night is also college night at Billy Bob's so I plan to take them there, after the game, so they are able to experience the World's Biggest Honky Tonk. 

Friday is the TCU v. BYU game at Dallas Cowboy Stadium. Both my parents and I bought tickets to go to the game. My dad is a huge Cowboy fan so he is looking forward to being in the stadium and both are eager to tailgate with a group of my friends before kick off.

Not only have I missed my parents these past few months, but I am excited for them to see the life I have established for myself here in Fort Worth. With the first year of college under my belt I finally feel at home here at TCU.

No comments:

Post a Comment